L9C 1W1 Hamilton, ON
The Terryberry Branch was built on land once owned by William Terryberry and his wife Anne Young, who came to Upper Canada circa 1806. Prior to the War of 1812, William Terryberry owned an inn that was a popular stopover for travellers making the trip from Niagara to Ancaster. In January 1970, Terryberry Branch was the third one to open on Hamilton Mountain. The Branch was renovated in 1990-91, to include a second floor with expanded collection space, as well as a larger and improved reading and study space.
Terryberry Branch was most recently renovated in 2012.
The Branch offers materials and programming for children, teens and adults.
Extended study hours are available at this branch. Please click Extended Study Hours under Branch Features to find out more.
The Terryberry Branch is located at 100 Mohawk Rd W, Hamilton, ON L9C 1W1
West 5th and Mohawk