The Newcomer Learning Centre’s Online Tutoring Program provides English Language Learning through video/audio chat twice per week, for one hour each session.
- Commit to a minimum of six months.
- Age 19+.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Intermediate/ Advanced computer skills.
- A Secondary School diploma is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- A recent Criminal Record with Judicial Matters Check within 30 days of being matched with a student (dated within the past 12 months).
- Help Newcomers improve their English.
- Learn English Language Learning technology.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This program is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.