Saturday, January 13 will be the last open day in our temporary location. In the days following we will be working hard to get the new space ready to open at the end of January.
What you should know during the temporary closure:
- Please pick up any holds you have been notified of by 12:00pm on Saturday, January 13.
- Any holds that have been set for pick up at the Binbrook Branch that has not yet been filled will be suspended until the new location is opened. This includes newly placed holds.
- Borrowed items can be returned through the return slot at the rear of the new building (2641 Hwy 56) starting, Monday, January 15, even while the new location is closed.
When the Binbrook Branch reopens, it will have new extended hours:
- Monday & Wednesday- 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday - 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thank you for your patience over the last year and a half.
If you have any questions, please call 905-692-3323.
If you wish to visit other branches during the temporary closure, the closest branches are Binbrook are:
- Turner Park Branch (352 Rymal Rd. W., Hamilton)
- Valley Park Branch (970 Paramount Dr., Stoney Creek)