The Hamilton Public Library provides affordable meeting rooms for rent to profit and non-profit groups at the Central Library and some branch libraries.
How to Book a Room
- Call branches directly for branch bookings.
- Have date(s) and time ready so that the room availability can be checked.
- Your name, organization, billing address, phone number, room setup and audio requirements are needed to process your room rental.
- Payment should be made prior to your booking.
- Enjoy your room.
Groups are responsible for:
- appointing a contact person (in all cases the organization will be sent the invoice);
- leaving the rooms in good order;
- any damages incurred;
- any additional janitorial cleanup;
- catering, food, dishes, utensils;
- providing masking/scotch tape, scissors, markers, extension cords, etc.;
- Security costs beyond normal library hours (at applicable locations).